lauantai 5. joulukuuta 2015

Monogatari DUMPED and New horizons

*Sigh*

I have let you down, you three people who read my posts. Again... Especially the two of you who read mainly my Monogatari posts...

I am cutting off Monogatari for an indefinite time. I've grown a distaste toward the series, and I need a long break from it. I tend to put things on a pedestal, usually alone, and Monogatari had hogged that pedestal for so long that I didn't even realize how distasteful it was for me. But for every broken pedestal a new one comes. Even though this one won't last as long, obviously because it's not a long ongoing thing, but a single experience... (Well, I ain't sure, Bioshock held that pedestal pretty good for a time, I suppose)



U N D E R T A L E




Yes, I fricking love Undertale. Spoilers ensue, but let me tell you (Like every person in the fricking universe apparently), if you haven't played it, please do so. Even though it might not be everyone's cup of tea, if you're reading THIS BLOG? Definitely at least around the edges of your cup. I can't say much without spoiling, because the most interesting things about the game are so integrated to the experience of the player that it cannot be expressed without spoiling. But it has a lot of meta and philosophy within those layers, if you are ready to dig deeper.

It doesn't hurt though that it's also a damn fine game in on itself.

I will start writing a post sidelining Undertale right now, so definitely check it out, because spoiling yourself of Undertale is not a good idea. If you do... You're gonna have a bad time.


1 kommentti:

  1. I really had an interest in the post of monogatari, mostly by Ougi
    But, other things is fine too

    VastaaPoista